The Strategist plays a key role in putting a human face to our client’s business problems, developing sound and effective strategies that will add value to people’s lives, and inspire creative ideas to drive the change required to meet our client’s objectives.
The strategist gathers, defines, and clearly articulates the category, human, social and cultural insights that drive our creative solutions and help us make a difference in our client’s business.
This role will involve working across all our agency’s clients, on new business pitches and contributing to create a channel culture at LOLA Mullenlowe.
Is the responsible for:
- Sound and responsible marketing counseling and planning.
- Innovator and influencer level communications.
- Deliver a consistently superior creative product.
- Work that is strategic and above all, creative.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 brand/marketing/communications strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- General knowledge of digital tools and glossary.
- Experience in Integrated marketing / interactive and broadcast work.
- Capacidad de poder leer e interpretar los resultados de negocio de los clientes.
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Excellent Public Speaker that encompass clear, compelling communications.
- Great client-facing experience.
- Self motivated and willing to expand knowledge.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Active in social media channels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and adapt to shifting circumstances.
- Global experience: lived in / worked across multiple markets.
- Ability to travel as needed for covered accounts and territory.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned projects.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- MBA preferred, or Masters in Business or Marketing, commensurate experience in building agency client portfolios.
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record of new strategic solutions.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them.