Lola MullenLowe Madrid is hiring a highly creative and experienced Integrated Producer to join our innovative team.
He or she will be in charge of all projects involving digital media creation and offline projects.
This role coordinates the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts and ensures that the agency provides:
Responsible for project management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
The role is client-facing and has scope for career development and enhancing skills across a range of disciplines.
Oversee integrated media production, including:
- TV Commercials
- Online videos, Social videos, and 360-Videos
- Online Guerrilla & Innovation campaigns
- Physical installations: Immersive and mixed reality
- VR and AR projects, web-based or non-web-based
- In short, all innovative media projects that the digital landscape can offer.
- Take creative briefs from the strategy department and Experience and Tech team and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
- Guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards.
- Support the account supervisors.
- Prepare accurate status reports.
- Provide cost estimates and quotes and manage digital production budgets.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and meets the clients' requirements.
- Work with the creative team and the Head of Production.
- Take briefs from clients or internal teams and build good relationships with them.
- Work with external partners (e.g., digital production partners or tech developers) to ensure that specs are correct.
- Plan project schedules.
- Keep all parties updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them.
- Manage the finances of projects and ensure project administration and billing is kept up-to-date.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge executing innovative and tech projects.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Know when to involve Senior Management and when to handle a situation themselves.
- Connected internally and into relevant industries, abreast of the latest trends.
- Strong C-suite engagement skills and track record.
- Keeping management team informed of the status, plans, and meetings, and involving Creative Directors and the Head Of Production at key times.
- Maintains contact with various vendors (Video, Digital, developers, Audio, Game, Promotional material, events, 3D, etc.) Everything that needs to be done.
- Address concerns and provide solutions and effectively communicate quickly and expertly.
- Assist the account teams in a client-facing role, providing a specialist digital or integrated resource that helps shape clients.
- Working with all departments in an effort to coordinate workflow efficiency.
- Working with Creative to ensure the integrity of their product while delivering on budget.
- Pro-active team player who builds and maintains effective relationships, works for collective goals, and supports colleagues.
- Negotiating the best deals of the market and prices with vendors on a continued basis.
- Resourcing new vendors, finding the best solutions to all production and digital and innovative needs, and budgets.
- Thinks creatively and inspires creativity in their clients and agency team.
- Nurtures and protects the integrity of the creative idea; takes the creative to new places.
- Proven ability to develop and execute innovative production solutions.
- Plans develop and defend budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide quality and good service to Clients.
- Thinks well beyond execution and the current campaign to help contribute to the client's growth strategy.
- Conversant in digital/360/integrated comms, receptive to new ideas, and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Has the courage to speak up, influence, and guide the brand in the right direction.
- Helps articulate, evolve, and govern production foundations: Quality, optimization, timings, multi-market issues, tone, feel).
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring excellent delivery, good service, and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Ensuring the best quality at the best price.
- A solid partner for creativity and business departments; always searching for ways to enhance the client/agency value/relationship.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects - create purchase orders, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects.
- Gain procurement department trust with regular dialogues regarding brand/business issues, cost/efficiency, and advertising/marketing in general.
- Coordinates production activity between project, account, and creative groups during job development.
- Maintains detailed project records, from spec sheets to estimates to purchase orders.
- Maintains ownership of the projects he/she is dealing with.
- Control all vendor invoices against both POs and estimates before signing off. Signs off on bills on a timely basis.
- Solution-oriented, assertive, and resilient.
- Ability to manage productions with complex, global accounts.
- Gives creative solutions.
- Proven ability to gain trust and confidence of senior figures within and outside the Company.
- Ensures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Reviews and supervises all production materials generated from assigned projects.
- Resilience, calm and poised in pressured situations, able to defuse situations by providing solutions.